Did he know how to treat someone who nearly drowned? If it was one of his close friends, Jun might just have been insulted. The boy had to go through years of medical training, of course he knew how to treat someone who nearly drowned- along with a bunch of other useless knowledge he never thought he’d need to know.
"Uh.. no, I don’t… you sure you don’t mind me going on your computer… I feel awkward you know, being all up in your stuff and uh.. whatever." He mumbled getting up and grabbing the laptop, he opened google and typed in the question, he skimmed through a few pages and shook his head, humans were so pathetic… Did I just insult myself? Could he really consider himself a human? Maybe he was more of a super human… yeah, he liked the sound of that.
Jun walked over and looked at him “Can I uh, have your wrist or something I need to check your pulse to see if it’s normal, do you feel any water in your lungs still?”
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Probably not. Even bad experiences are lessons, ne?
Mostly. A third or fourth chance though, that’s different.
Thanks for asking!
Chiyu - GREMLINS
Poster from Shoxx poster magazine #3.